- The selection for Nursery will be held on the basis of an interaction. The teachers observe and interact with the child and the parents. The child and both parents should be present in the school as per the schedule that is displayed on the notice board
- For classes I to IX and XI wherever seats are available, written test will be conducted and the qualified candidates will be called for an interview. The written test will cover the following subjects:
|For class I to VIII||For class IX|
|For class XI|
|General Aptitude||General Aptitude|
- The question paper will be general in nature based on the CBSE syllabus of the previous class. Candidates must report to school at least 15 minutes before the test begins. Date and time of test will be mentioned on the notice board.
- The list of candidates selected for admission to Nursery will be displayed on the school notice board.
- List of candidates qualified in the written test and selected for the final interview shall be displayed on the School Notice Board at the School gate.
- The list of qualified candidates in the final interview will be displayed on the notice board. Admission will be strictly on merit basis only.
- The admission procedure, date & time etc. will be displayed along with final list. It is mandatory for both parents to be present to complete various admission formalities.