Admission Procedure for classes I – IX starts in the month of December for the next session. For class XI, it starts in the month of April, after the board exams are over. Notice will be displayed on the school notice board at the school gate.
- The Registration Form can be obtained from the office on payment of registration fee in cash.
- Please fill up the Registration Form in Capital Letters
- It is mandatory that the Parents should fill up the Registration Form themselves.
- Age criteria must be strictly maintained. In any case, if the child's age does not match with the class he/she is is seeking admission to, the management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form (Refer Age Criteria).
- Attach one photocopy (Self attested by parents) of the child's Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Births and Deaths
- Attach one latest passport size colour photographs of the child on Registration Form, The Registration Form, duly filled-in and complete in all respect, should be submitted in person to the Office on or before the last date.
- Date of assessment/interaction/interview will be given at the time of registration or intimated to the parents on. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child
- Registration form will be verified after the last date and the list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board at the School Gate.